Monday, February 22, 2010

¡Ejecutar Hermana Único y la Fusión Latina con un Tipo Caliente!

For those who are monolingual (and the one language is not Spanish...and is English), today was a Sole Sister Run and Latin Fusion with a Hot Guy!

First, Sole Sister Run! It was only me and Amy today, but we had a good time! We had a 5-minute warm-up, then we ran at a fairly quick pace for 20:10, followed by a 16:01 cool-down walking time. Per usual, the conversation was great! We missed the other sisters who were either ill or overslept! Next week, ladies! Next week...

Ok, now onto the good stuff. I got to the gym early for Latin Fusion, so I did 20 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill to warm-up. Then I bumped into my friend, Lynn, and chit-chatted for a bit! I somehow convinced the hot guy from my office (the guy I unsuccessfully stalked at the gym that time) to come to Latin Fusion. We were all convinced he wouldn't show. Heather and Keith were supposed to come as well, but Heather couldn't get anyone to watch her kids and Keith flat out pansied out. Yes, Keith, I said it. And I meant it. But I digress. Hot guy said he would come. I really didn't think he would. And at 6:59, he had me worried. But lo and behold I saw him standing, fearfully, outside the classroom, just hoping I wasn't inside. I naturally went out and got him, and informed him he was *not* bailing on me and grabbed his arm to drag him inside. His bicep is amazing (I'm so creepy, I know...). He said he'd stay for 10 minutes. I told him he'd stay for the hour. He did. :)

The actual class was good. Definitely made me sweat. Hot guy was super fun to watch, because he could be renamed: hot, uncoordinated guy. But he gets points for flare and effort...and for being hot. He told me he will be teaching a Body Tech class at Gold's Gym soon. I will be attending. I always like a new workout...and (as if this blog post could be any creepier) to see hot guy all sweaty.

Next workout: tomorrow with ABD! I will be wearing my shirt! Photos tomorrow. It's kind of awesome. ABD better laugh, cause it is FUNNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment