Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ABD Day & New Diet Plan

I'll begin with my workout. Today was a half hour ABD session. It was not particularly funny today...but it *was* particularly hard. Well, we did make fun of this guy I know who was squatting a "pansy" amount of weight, as Devon put it. That was fun for me. :)

The Lifting:

BB Back Squat - SM: 115 lbs, 20 reps; 125 lbs, 20 reps; 130 lbs 20 reps
AA Stand Cable Press FM: 40 lbs, 15 reps, 2 sets
1+1+2 Leg Curls: 40 lbs, 20 reps, 2 sets (I would like to clarify that this means: curl right leg only, curl left leg only, curl both legs together = ONE rep)
Seat. Dumbbell Press w/ Rotation: 17.5 lb dumbbells, 15 reps, 2 sets
Squatting Lat Pulldown: 60 lbs, 15 reps, 2 sets


Ok. Now the new diet. I told Devon I needed by last night because I was going grocery shopping. He got it to me today so I have 5 days worth of food for the old diet to eat. He did not like this. I told him tough. I will begin this Sunday. Hard Core Liz made this diet and it is, in fact, pretty hard core. I will give it a chance but am not really sure that it is doable for me. There are two options, and by options, I mean I do one one day and the other the next, etc...

Option 1:

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 5 egg whites
Meal 2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup berries
Meal 3: 4 oz. lean meat, small sweet potato, veggies
Meal 4: Fast Fuel shake
Meal 5: 4 oz. lean meat, veggies, small salad with vinaigrette dressing
Meal 6: 4 egg whites as an omelet with peppers/onions


Option 2:

Meal 1: Fast Fuel shake
Meal 2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup berries
Meal 3: 4 oz. lean meat, 1/2 cup brown rice, veggies
Meal 4: 3-4 oz. lean meat, veggies
Meal 5: 4 oz. lean meat, veggies, 1/2 oz. almonds (raw)


Like I said, I am not too sure about this...but I will give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. This blg was really interesting and I think I am going to try your plan. I am also going to be tracking my calories. I found this really awesome website that allows you to keep a free calorie journal. Check it out http://www.fitclick.com/calorie_counter

    ReplyDelete