Monday, February 15, 2010

Sole Sisters Run - 2/15/10

Today was a Sole Sisters Run in the morning and it was great to finally have (most) everyone back! The Sisters this morning were: me, Amy, Doreen, Kiley, Julie and a newbie...Peggy!

We warmed up for about 5 minutes, then ran for nearly twenty minutes, with a stairs lap in between, then took a walk break. Amy and Kiley finished off running again, but I walked and caught up with Julie, which was super good chatting time! In total we were warming up, walking or cooling down for about 40 minutes.

Side note. Julie forgot her shoes. This brings me great joy as I did the *exact same thing* when I started TEAM Weight Loss. She is dedicated for doing it anyways!!!

After running, Doreen and Peggy had to go to work, but the rest of us went to Panera for breakfast and chit-chatting! Don't worry, I didn't order anything... :( But the conversation was super fun!!! :)

Next workout tomorrow with ABD!

No comments:

Post a Comment