Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Do It."

ABD gave me my workout assignments for today, tomorrow and Friday. Frankly, I don't understand him. He gives me a crazy one for today and then a short, simple-ish lifting routine for Thursday and a pathetically easy cardio session for Friday. I am sure he has some good explanation for doing this and I kind of want to email him and ask, but I am mad at him and therefore don't want to email him. ::sigh:: It's so hard being me...

The assignments (directly copied from his email...note his hostility in Wednesday's assignment...so hurtful...):

Wednesday: Elliptical 40 min (Z3 7min, Z4 3 min). Do it. 20 min cool-down Z1.

Thursday: Resistance Training: Walking Lunges x 2s x 20r
Step-Ups x 2s x 20r
Seated Row x 2s x 20r @ 30lbs
Seated Chest Press - Freemotion x 2s x 20r @ 25lbs
Cable Upright Rows x 2s x 20r @ 17.5lbs
Seated Shoulder Press x 2s x 20r @ 20lbs

Friday: Treadmill 50 min (Z1)


So, I "did it" today. And by "it" I mean the 40 minutes of zone 3 and 4 misery on the elliptical. It actually wasn't as bad as I feared it would be. But I am not telling ABD that...no sirree.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 667 (Elliptical)/585 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 4.47
Total Time: 60:00
Ending Heart Rate: 135


Next workout: lifting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment