Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Two of the New Diet

Alright! Day Two completed! Definitely different...not too bad at all! It is very easy to do at home. I wonder how well it will pack into a lunch bag. We shall see...although perhaps not until Thursday at this rate! (Side note: 10-20 more inches of snow?!?!? What did we do to deserve this?!?!? I left NH for a reason.)

Recall Day 2:

Meal #1: FastFuel shake
Meal #2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup berries
Meal #3: 4 oz lean meat, 1/2 cup brown rice, veggies
Meal #4: 4 oz lean meat, veggies
Meal #5: 3-4 oz lean meat, veggies, 1/4 oz. almonds (which according to my calculations is 12 of them)


My thoughts (in chronological order):

7:45 am: Is a FastFuel shake going to fill me up enough? Guess I'll find out.

9:30 am: Oh no! Amy is almost here. Must shove cottage cheese and blueberries down fast! Crud. They are frozen again. Good thing I know the microwave trick!

12:30 pm: Tuna is still yummy! Brown rice is ok. I can handle it. Not ideal. And a whole cucumber. Yummers!!!!

2:30 pm: Chicken and green beans!?!? It's like dinner early!!!! Yay!

4:00 pm: Chicken again?!?! Feels like my birthday... Zucchini...meh. Almonds. Yum.
So, all in all Day 2 of the diet is a success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment