Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"What's Up, High Maintenance?"

Today, Brandon (a.k.a. BTOT, a.k.a. "Dr. Doom", a.k.a. the trainer I dropped between ZTT and ABD because I was in a bad mood) came over to my elliptical to say hello! He opened with the title of this blog post. I responded with: "So, Devon's been talking about how training me is going, eh?" BTOT told me that he didn't say anything ZTT never said. :) At least the trainer complaints are consistent. BTOT was quite encouraging, which is nice to know that we are still friendly after I dropped him like a bad habit...

The assignment: Cardio Elliptical 50 min (2 min Z2, 7 min Z3, 1 min Z4, repeat)

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 642 (Elliptical)/603 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 4.98
Total Time: 60:00
Ending Heart Rate: 142


It was a tough workout. Lots of sweat. In a good way.

Next workout tomorrow with Amy! We'll lift then take the No Limits Cardio class at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment