Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun Times with Friends Followed By Core/Cardio

Today I went to see Kurt, Carrie and their daughter, Emma after work! I had never met Emma (8 1/2 months old!) and hadn't seen Kurt and Carrie since they came to visit me in the hospital when I was airlifted to Germany in August 2008! What fun!

Due to this fun time, I didn't get to the gym til late. Devon gave me a Core/Cardio assignment:

Decline Bench Crunches x 2s x 15r
Hanging Knee-ups x 2s x 15r
Hyperextension x 2s x 12r
Elliptical 30 min (Z2 10min, Z3 10min, Z2 10min)


Well, apparently Man-Land is a happening place from 7-9m on a Wednesday. It was packed! I went first to the decline crunch bench. Taken. I glanced over at the Roman Chair (for the hanging knee-ups). It was open--SWEET! As I walked over, the woman directly in front of me *also* walked over to it. Doh. I started walking over to the hyperextension equipment. So did someone else. Double-doh. So I went to the elliptical and did that first.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 393 (Elliptical)/376 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.49
Total Time: 40:00
Ending Heart Rate: 131


Then I did the core exercises. For the record, I hate decline bench crunches. My totals stats (Cardio & Core):

Calories Burned: 446 (HR Monitor)
Total Time: 49:35


Next workout was supposed to be friday, since I was *supposed* to go skiing tomorrow. But because Tim is a big jerkface, I will *not* be going skiing and will probably do some cardio at the gym, TBD. Maybe Latin Fusion?????

No comments:

Post a Comment