Friday, February 5, 2010

Nothing Wakes You Up Like Friends and Cardio!

Today, I headed to the gym bright and early to avoid being there during the beginnings of SNOWmageddon. Also, the gym is closing early today due to tales of epic snowfall.

I finally dragged my butt out of bed at 6 am and headed to the gym (a whole hour later than I have intended...oops). Lynn was finishing up her lifting, but she (being an amazing person) hopped on the treadmill next to me for like 45 minutes! She totally helped by HOUR of cardio ALL IN THE SAME ZONE (read: incredibly boring) fly by! With about 15 minutes left, Amanda F. showed up! We all three chit-chatted for a bit, then Lynn left and Amanda and I chatted through the end of my cardio. I (not an amazing person) abandoned Amanda to get to work. :)

Assignment: 50 min cardio, all zone 3.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 584 (Elliptical)/572 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.64
Total Time: 60:00
Ending Heart Rate: 125


Next workout: a home resistance plan since we will all be trapped by the impending SNOWpocalypse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment