Tuesday, February 16, 2010

3 More Pounds & ABD Achieves the Impossible

Hello Faithful Supporters! It has occurred to me that I have not been posting my changes in weight for quite some time! I think it was probably subconscious because I gained 8 pounds after the ZTT fiasco/Christmas/Traveling time. But that time is OVER. And I have lost all 8 lbs and three more!!! Here is a summary:

22 Dec: -68 (where ZTT took me to)
5 Jan: -63 (gained 5 lbs in two weeks)
19 Jan: -60 (gained 3 more lbs in 2 weeks)
26 Jan: -64 (lost 4 of those pounds!)
2 Feb: -65 (lost another...)
9 Feb: -68 (damage undone!)
16 Feb: -71


Yes, that is correct. I am rocking it once more! Broke the 70 lb mark! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Now for my ABD session. It was, per usual, both entertaining for me and incredibly hard. I do however have some stories:

1) A few weeks ago I asked Devon if I was his favorite client yet. He said I was "definitely the most entertaining". Today, it came up again (because I brought it up). This time he said I was "unforgettable". One of these days, Devon...one of these days you'll admit what you know in heart to be true: I *am* your favorite client.

2) My adorable, sad, pouty, girl face does *NOT* work on ABD. I tried it several times throughout our session--I mean, I gave him the MOST adorable, MOST pouty face I could muster. At one point I thought he hesitated like he was going to cave. But no, the weight did not get lighter and the breaks did not get longer... ::sigh:: I used to have that look down. Sad day...

3) When finished my first set on the bench press, I was parched and immediately went for a sip of water. I unscrewed the cap and turned to see Devon doing push ups on the bench. 'What a weirdo. He must *really* love exercising,' I thought to myself. I asked him what he was doing. At this point, he was finished his two or three push ups and was directly in front of me and took my water bottle (on its way to my mouth) with one hand and the cap in the other and said, "No! No water break. Do push ups. Now." My jaw dropped and I walked over to the bench with my gaping mouth and I did the push ups, THEN got my water break. ABD achieved the impossible--he made me speechless.


Here was the lifting routine. We did super sets today (do two exercises back to back then rest). YAY! (sarcasm). All were 3 sets:

BB Back Squats: 115lbs, 12 reps
Walking DB Lunges: 20 lb dumbbells, 12 reps each leg

Flat BB Bench Press: 75 lbs, 12 reps
Bench Push Ups: Body Weight, 12 reps

Lat Pulldowns: 60 lbs, 12 reps
T-Bar Rows: 25 lbs, 12 reps

Seated Military Press: OB (I don't know what that stands for...but it was just the bar), 12 reps
DB Side Raises: 10 lbs, 12 reps


Next workout: cardio tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment