Monday, December 27, 2010

Twofer...Monday?

I worked out TWICE today! That should get me some extra credit. I love getting As...A+s are even better.

First, I started the morning off with a very special cardio session with Awesome Lyn Lyn! Lyn deserves all the kudos here for stopping in town for the night on her trip from Ohio to Delaware and meeting me at the gym super early! We used the cross-trainer for an hour and chatted up a storm--which was much needed on both of our ends!

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 582 (Cross-Trainer)
Total Distance: 6.16 miles
Total Time: 60:05


ALL also got me a super-duper Christmas present!!! All in all, cardio with ALL was AWESOME! Thanks for everything, Lyn! Keep kicking butt! ;)

Second, it was friend lifting with Devon today.

Here is the lifting (all 4 sets, 8 reps each):

Seated Leg Press: 225 lbs, 235 lbs, 245 lbs, 255 lbs
Seated Leg Extensions: 120 lbs (all sets)
Olympic BB Deadlifts: 145 lbs (all sets) RAWR.
Seated Leg Curls: 130 lbs, 135 lbs, 140 lbs, 145 lbs
T-Bar Row: 45 lbs (all sets)
Cable Cross-Overs: 12.5 lbs each side, 17.5 lbs, 20 lbs, 22.5 lbs
Bi-Angular Lat Pulldowns: 35 lbs each side (all sets)
Cable Upright Rows: 32.5 lbs, 37.5 lbs, 37.5 lbs, 37.5 lbs


Some notes: The T-Bar row was kind of light because I didn't want to further hurt my shoulder blades. I kicked some serious workout butt on the leg press and leg curls. Also on the cable cross-overs. Check me out. :)

Next workout: cardio tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment