Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quality Time with My Girlz

Short post today--it's late.

I cardioed with Meagan! I used the cross-trainer since now we aren't running outside (it's FREEZING!!!!), I asked Devon what he wanted me to do, giving him the option of treadmill or cross-trainer. He chose cross-trainer. We had a much needed chit chat. I kind of love that girl. We went for 40 minutes.

I then raced over to basketball practice where I met up with Amy, my other girl. :) We had a great practice then went and chatted until about now--this late, late hour. More much needed chit chatting.

These chats combined with an awesome email from a facebook fan who shall remain nameless, but his name rhymes with "Go. Far. Win." :), made my day bright.

Next workout: ABD session tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment