Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Friend-Filled Post Lifting Chat!

Today I lifted. Alone. Don't you feel so sad for me???? :) I actually don't mind lifting alone on NOT Mondays--because I am used to it. I 'brought it' today. And am quite pleased with my performance.

The lifting:

Seated Leg Press x 3s x 10r @ 225 lbs
DB Lunges x 3s x 10r @ 35lbs
Seated Leg Curls x 3s x 10r @ 115lbs
Standing Leg Curls x 3s x 10r @ 25-30lbs (30 lbs)
T-Bar Row x 3s x 10r @ 45-55lbs (55 lbs)
Incline DB Chest Press x 3s x 10r @ 25-30lbs (30 lb DBs)
Pull-ups x 3s x 10r @ 75-85lbs (OH MY GOODNESS! I TOTALLY SKIPPED THIS AND DIDN'T REALIZE UNTIL JUST NOW! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?)
Standing Military Shoulder Press x 3s x 10r @ 45-55lbs (50 lb BB)
Standing DB Biceps Curls x 3s x 10r @ 20-25lbs (25 lb DBs)
DB Triceps Kickbacks x 3s x 10r @ 15-20lbs (20 lb DBs)


Wow! How did I completely skip the pull-ups??? I must have subconsciously blocked that line out since I HATE them. But, man. I am so mad I didn't do the workout in its entirety. :( I *did* add an ab exercise because I was feeling SO GREAT when I was finished (maybe because I SKIPPED the lat exercise...). I did 2 sets of 20 reps each, triple crunches on a stability ball.

Also, note that I really pushed it on a lot of the weights--specifically the arms exercises. Those were heavy and it was hard, but I rocked it! :)

I then met my friend Julie in the LifeCafe and we talked for a couple hours. It was GREAT. :)

Next workout: tomorrow, cardio.

2 comments: