Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pyramid Cardio

Devon assigned me something new today for cardio:

Cardio Treadmill 45 minutes (Z2, start at 3% incline and pyramid the incline from 3% to 6% to 9% and back down every three minutes)

I like that the graph of incline over time makes pyramids. This pleases the nerdy math nerd part of my brain. I even made it...just for fun...because, yes, that is fun for me:


I went shopping with my friend Kimberly in the morning, so just wore my gym clothes there, completely forgetting my gym bag containing important things like my heart rate monitor and my headphones. Awesome.

So I guesstimated zone 2 (which I have a pretty good feel for) and work out free, i.e. without music. It was actually kind of nice. My friend Stephanie was there and stopped by for a small chat. Fun times!

For dinner I went to Bistro Blanc for the first time for AHH's 30th Birthday!!!! (I got her a 60th birthday card, because Awesome Holly Holly is 30-30...HA! I'm hilarious.) I've heard people rave about Bistro Blanc so I was very excited. It lived up to my expectations!!! Dee. Lish. Shussssss. Having said that, I was going to rest tomorrow but may go swim laps for penance...time permitting. :)

2 comments: