Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mostly Friend-less Step-Milling

Today I did 50 minutes on the Step-Mill ll in zone 2. It was mostly friend-less. Except... In the middle Stephanie stopped by and I chatted with her for a few minutes!!! It helped pass the time and made my life friend-filled again--if even for a short moment...

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 440.7 (Step-Mill)/518 (HR Monitor)
Time: 50:00
Distance: 3.16 miles
Floors: 152
Average Pace: 48 steps per minute
Average HR: 152


It was a great cardio day! I felt great, which hasn't happened for awhile. I considered doing the pull-ups I forgot yesterday, but I am doing Close Grip Lat Pulldowns tomorrow and that would be super painful so I opted not to.

Before my workout I was feeling pretty shaky and needed to eat something so I got a Clif Builder bar of the Cookies n Cream variety--my favorite. The ring-you-up guy asked if it tasted good. I said 'Yes.' He then asked if it tasted like cookies n cream. I again said 'Yes.' He accused me of lying. I told him I was not lying. More banter occurred. Ending: He is going to try one and when he loves it, he will buy me a smoothie. And if he lies and says he doesn't love it, I will buy him one. I tried to lay the guilt on about him looking like a man of integrity so he wouldn't lie for a free smoothie. But I don't really think he is... Looks like I am out a smoothie.

Next workout: lifting tomorrow! Friend-less... :(

2 comments:

  1. I eat Clif Bars all the time, usually the regular ones, but sometimes the Builders. The Cookies n Cream is good. My fave is the regular Clif Bar Chocolate Chip variety.

    -Dave K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo..those are good. I love the Cool Mint Chocolate. Yum. :)

    ReplyDelete