Monday, December 13, 2010

DEVON IS BACK!!!!

Friend Lifting Monday was SO GREAT!!! I am so glad Devon is back! And the workout was great! I pushed myself!!! And, Devon was easing back in after taking a week off, so I felt so much tougher for going harder than him. :)

The lifting (all 3 sets, 10 reps each):

Squat Press: 360 lbs, 410 lbs, 450 lbs (Devon did 360 lbs for all 3 sets...I'm just sayin'.)
Leg Extensions: 110 lbs
Kneeling Leg Curls: 60 lbs each leg
BB Deadlifts: 135 lbs (RAWR.)
T-Bar Row (straight handle): 50 lbs
Flat DB Press: 35 lb DBs
FM Lat Pulldown: 70 lbs for 2 sets, 100 lbs last set (RAWR!!!)
Seated BB Shoulder Press: 55 lbs


To explain the random 100 lb set on the Free Motion Lat Pulldowns: Devon was doing 100 lbs and I was doing 70 lbs. I mocked him fro being the pansy, little girl that he is for not going harder today. His defense was that I know nothing about injury prevention. I mocked him some more. He told me to do 100 lbs. AND. I. DID. :) Why? Because all *I* do....is win. ;)

Also, while we were at the T-Bar Row, it is by the free weights. Some moron was using dumbbells that were WAAAAAAAY too heavy for him--I think over 100 lbs each--and he kept dropping them hard. I mocked him quietly to Devon. To be accurate, I mocked him AND his little purple water bottle. Not 5 minutes later he dropped them and there was a shattering noise. Yes, fans, he dropped one on his girlie water bottle and sprayed nasty protein drink all over himself, the equipment, the floor, the mirror wall and many, many other Man-Land citizens. Devon and I were far enough away to be out of the splash zone, but we did make fun of him. :)

Devon also gave me some valuable lessons in financial management and investing. ;)

Next workout: cardio with the girlz tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment