Thursday, December 16, 2010

Neither Rain Nor Sleet Nor Snow Nor Crazy Maryland Drivers...

Today I braved the FIRST MAJOR STORM of this winter season (For the record, that was sarcasm in the form of exaggeration. People in Maryland FREAK OUT over the 1-3 inches of accumulation we got today.) to go to the gym after work. My purpose for this was two-fold: 1) I needed to go to the gym; and perhaps the more motivating factor 2) if I went to the gym I would avoid all the crazies driving home during rush hour. I got to hang out with the crazy for the ~3 miles of highway I have to take to the gym. It took a very, very, very long time. But I made it. And I cardio-ed.

Today was a cardio day, specifically 50 minutes zone 2 on the Step-Mill. The stats:

Calories Burned: 403.6 (Step-Mill)/518 (HR Monitor)
Time: 50:00
Total Floors: 137
Average Pace: 44 steps per minute
Average HR: 152


Next workout: lifting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment