Monday, December 20, 2010

How Did I Forget To Post About My Tshirt??!?!

Oops! I completely forgot to put up the picture of the t-shirt I made for today's session. I rarely take requests, but Anthony really wanted one and he asked so nicely for me to wear a shirt I made for him. I prefer shirt to mock the intended target of said shirt and preferably embarrass them, allthewhile being somewhat entertaining for the occasional passerby-er. Not an easy feat. I had no inspiration, but then it hit me. Anthony is *always* behind the personal training desk surfing the internet. Frequently our conversations are about how Devon is running late. This habit of Devon's coupled with my neurosis about being placed a minimum of five minutes early (typically ten) gives me and Anthony lots of time to talk. Anthony is a personal trainer at the gym (he trained my friend Heather for awhile), but he looks more like a secretary sitting there all the time. Hence, the perfect shirt for Anthony. I told everyone I saw that he made it for me, then asked them if he made them one. When they said no I looked away and said, "Awkward." It was awesome!!!!! :) P.S. My favorite part may be the Santa hat... I made it with basic shapes in powerpoint. I truly am gifted...

Merry Christmas to you too, Anthony! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment