Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I ::Heart:: My Math Nerd Friends

So no one mocked me over my nerdy graph from yesterday, but someone *did* correct me. And I loved it! You see, I was all wrong. It's not fun pyramids or cute Mayan pyramids. It's all uphill and pyramids--of any slope type--make it seem like it is uphill then downhill then uphill then downhill. My friend, STB (<--been awhile since I used that one! Look it up...), made me a more accurate graph:
Ain't it great?!?! It shows the pure agony associated with this seemingly fun and innocent cardio. No my friends, no it is not fun. And no it is not innocent. It blows and the chart shows that. Thank YOU Simon the Brit! :)

Now for today, had an ABD session. I am not happy that I am gaining weight because I am eating waaaaaaay off the diet. Devon sensed this, so little was said between the two of us. No good stories. Weeeeellllll, *maybe* I could tell you about how he tried to stop the lifting and give me a sincere pep talk and I stopped him quite rapidly, told him he is a personal trainer NOT a therapist and let him know that his name is *NOT* Dr. Jerkface, it's "Mr. Jerkface...comma C-P-T." He did laugh at that, but there was not much laughing otherwise.

The lifting (Yes, I did still kick butt.), all 4 sets, 8 reps:

DB Lunges: 35 lb DBs (all sets)
45° Leg Press: 360 lbs, 450 lbs, 450 lbs, 540 lbs
Lying Leg Curls: 90 lbs, 95 lbs, 100 lbs, 105 lbs
Cable Pull-Throughs: 42.5 lbs, 47.5 lbs, 47.5 lbs, 52.5 lbs
Seated Row: 60 lbs, 70 lbs, 80 lbs, 80 lbs
Decline Bench Press: 95 lbs, 115lbs, 115 lbs, 135 lbs (<--RAWR!!!!!!)
Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown: 60 lbs, 70 lbs, 70 lbs, 80 lbs
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 30 lb DBs, 30 lb DBs, 30 lb DBs, 35 lb DBs
Cable BB Bicep Curls: 27.5 lbs, 32.5 lbs, 32.5 lbs, 37.5 lbs
Cable BB Triceps Pushdowns: 32.5 lbs, 37.5 lbs, 37.5 lbs, 37.5 lbs


Devon is going to rework my diet. We are going to get me down for my surgery. It's gonna happen. I think... :/

Next workout: cardio tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment