Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mayan Pyramid Cardio?

So, today I did the pyramid cardio again. Recall this is:

Treadmill: 45 minutes, all zone 2, incline from 3% to 6% to 9% to 6% to 3%, etc... every 3 minutes.

I occurred to me that it isn't actually a pyramid like the graph in my last pyramid cardio post. The incline doesn't uniformly increase during each interval...No, it's more of a Mayan pyramid:


You may mock me. I'd mock you for your lame geekery. It's only fair. :)

The Stats from today:

Calories Burned: 447 (Treadmill)/470 (HR Monitor)
Distance: 2.72 miles
Time: 47:00 minutes (including 2 minute cool down)
Ending HR: 123


These stats were brought to you by my awesome Christmas present from ALL. She got me a lanyard with a pen on it and cut me out some bright-colored index cards, hole-punched them and attached them to a key ring on the lanyard. Yes, that is correct: Awesome Lyn Lyn made me an Awesome Christmas Present (ALL = ACP)!!! When we cardio-ed before I had forgotten paper to jot down my stats, so I remembered some, she remembered some and Holly Holly (who was with us) remembered some as well. I shan't have that problem any more!!!

What's even better? I was looking at it whilst Mayan pyramid cardio-ing today. I noticed that on the top of the notecards ALL wrote: "Insert phone numbers and/or workout stats here. ::smiley face::" I thought to myself, "Why would I need to write down phone numbers at the gym?" ::pause:: "Ohhhhhhhhh! HA AH AH AHA HA AH AH!" You see, I was *SO* excited to get a present that I missed the hilariousness of it!!! AL2 knows--Imma get me a man. And now I have the means to seal the deal. Thanks, ALL!!!! ;)

Next workout: ABD session tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment