Friday, July 23, 2010

Random Pre-Vacation Musing #5

This is my final pre-vacation musing (to be posted during vacation). Sad. I've had fun with these. If there is one thing I love, it's talking about me. :)

I've decided to list for you the contents of my "Workout" playlist. This is what I load on my shuffle and play when I workout with my iPhone. Here it is:
Womanizer, Britney Spears
Ain't No Other Man, Christina Aguilera
Toxic, Britney Spears
Don't Cha, The Pussycat Dolls
Canned Heat, Jamiroquai
Boom Boom Pow, Black Eyed Peas
Hey Ya!, OutKast
I Wanna Be Sedated, The Ramones
Don't Phunk With My Heart, Black Eyed Peas
Here It Goes Again, Ok Go
B.O.B., OutKast
Single Ladies, Beyoncé
Free Your Mind, En Vogue
Groove Is In the Heart, Deee-Lite
Untouched, The Veronicas
Are You Gonna Be My Girl, JET
4 Minutes, Justin Timberlake and Madonna
Give It to Me, Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake & Nelly Furtado
I See You Baby, Groove Armada
Wonderful Night, Fatboy Slim
Good Girls Go Bad (feat. Leighton Meester), Cobra Starship
Leavin', Jesse McCartney
American Boy (feat. Kanye West), Estelle
Love Drunk, Boys Like Girls
Wait a Minute, The Pussycat Dolls
Girlfriend, Avril Lavigne
Dirrty (feat. Redman), Christina Aguilera
Pump It, Blackeyed Peas
Lovefool, The Cardigans
Mercy, Duffy
Meet Me Halfway, Black Eyed Peas
TiK ToK, Ke$ha
Don't Let Me Get Me, P!nk
Sexy Chick (feat. Akon), David Guetta
She Wolf, Shakira
See You Again, Miley Cyrus
Empire State of Mind (feat. Alicia Keys), Jay-Z
Stronger, Kanye West
Evacuate the Dancefloor, Cascada
Get Over It, OK Go
Bad Girlfriend, Theory of a Deadman
Disturbia, Rihanna
Bad Romance, Lady GaGa
Grip Like a Vice, 4:03 The Go! Team
Ladyflash, The Go! Team
Can't Be Stopped, 3:44 Redcar
19-2000, Gorillaz
Pull Shapes, The Pipettes
Kelly, Van She
Glory Days, Just Jack
Ready to Go, Republica
One Day, Matisyahu
Chelsea Dagger, The Fratellis
Flathead, The Fratellis
Lose Yourself, Eminem
Break My Stride, Matthew Wilder
Your Love Is My Drug, Ke$ha
Break Your Heart (feat. Ludacris), Taio Cruz
Jump Around, House Of Pain
Different Sound, Teddybears
One Girl Revolution, Superchick
Me Against The World, Superchick
One And Lonely, Superchick
Walking On Sunshine, Katrina & The Waves
Maneater, Hall & Oates
I've Done Everything For You, Rick Springfield
Love Is A Battlefield, Pat Benatar
Safety Dance, Men Without Hats
Tainted Love, Soft Cell
Centerfold, J. Geils
Jessie's Girl, Rick Springfield
Oxford Comma, Vampire Weekend
Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna), T.I.
Rock and Roll, Led Zeppelin
Superwoman, Alicia Keys
Copacabana, Barry Manilow
Say Hey (I Love You), Michael Franti & Spearhead
On Board, Friendly Fires
That's Not My Name, The Ting Tings
How You Like Me Now (Single Edit), The Heavy
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, Michael Jackson
Play That Funky Music, Wild Cherry 1
The New Workout Plan, Kanye West
Big Pimpin', Jay-Z & UGK
I Remember, Deadmau5 & Kaskade
9 to 5, Still Time
Carry Out (feat. Justin Timberlake), Timbaland
Freak (feat. Kardinal Offishall), Estelle
Shut Up and Let Me Go, The Ting Tings
Bulletproof, La Roux


Some of it I picked. Others were suggested for me. I put out a call before my half in April for recommendations, so a lot of it came from that. I like *most* of it but there are some songs I tend to skip over..not many though. Some of it also depends on my mood.

In case you want to rock out Erin-style... :)

Back home tomorrow!!!! Miss you all like crazy!!!! ::many, many hearts::

No comments:

Post a Comment