Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random Pre-Vacation Musing #4

Some of you may know that Devon and I have had extensive conversations about the size of my booty. Even when I weighed nearly one hundred more pounds, I had no butt. Guess I just didn't get those genes. Devon informed me that I do not have a 'ba-donk-a-donk' as that word is reserved for medium- and large-sized tookuses (tooki?). He told me that *I* have a 'smedium' derriere (which he referred to as an 'Erin-a-donk-a-donk')--only thanks to him. He proudly informed me that whatever junk-in-my-trunk I *do* have, *HE* has built from the ground up using lunges, step-ups and squats. (Yes, this conversation *actually* happened. If you didn't think our professional relationship was creepy before, you do now...)

I saw this youtube clip on someone's facebook (I forget whose) and emailed it to Devon with a comment about me not needing him anymore. He thought I was serious. This pleases me greatly.



*Bonus:For those counting at home, I managed to use SEVEN different terms/slang words to refer to a rump--make that EIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment