Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Devon's Favorite.

Today I had a session with ABD. I was so excited because I missed him so much! I hadn't seen him for awhile because I was away last week! My world was Devon-less. We were laughing and joking--in Devon's words, I was "jovial". Then I stepped on the scale. I gained four pounds. Yes, it was over two weeks, but I was so focused and on point for the first week, so I probably LOST 2 pounds, then GAINED 6 in ONE week?!!?!? Suck. So I got all sad and moody. Not quite crazyville, but moody.

Devon handled it very well. We were laughing a lot of the session. When sad and moody, I develop a slight bend toward...how shall I put it...hyperbole. I told him that I fail and I should quit. That I have no discipline. That I am fat. That I will be alone forever. Oh yes, I went there.

He told me that if you can get past my negative attitude and mood swings, I have a semi-decent personality. Awww, Devon...I ::heart:: you too. Later on he told me that although I am not 'awesome', I am 'awesome-ish'. Coming from someone as emotionally constipated as Devon, I think that's very special. :)

My workout:

Triple Stop - Squat Press: 230 lbs, 10 reps; 250 lbs, 10 reps; 270 lbs, 10 reps; 290 lbs, 10 reps
AL Lying Leg Curls: 40 lbs, 10 reps each leg, 4 sets
Stair Running: BW, up/down 10 times, 4 sets
SB BB Bench Press: 85 lbs, 10 reps, 4 sets
Standing T-Bar Row: 50 lbs, 10 reps, 4 sets
Standing DB Punches: 10 lb DBs, 10 reps, 4 sets
Decline Bench Crunches: 15 reps, 2 sets


Some notes: "Triple Stop" means that you press, lower it one third of the way and stop, another third and stop, then down and back up. It does stink, thanks for asking. Stair running...Devon *claims* he was planning on this regardless, but I think it was because I gained 4 pounds.

Next workout...TBD. I am writing a completely separate post to address this...

No comments:

Post a Comment