Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ellipticalled and PARTIED!!!!

Today, Awesome Holly Holly (to be referred to as AHH) met me at the gym at 8am to elliptical for 84 minutes. The marathon training plan dictated 7 miles this morning, so using 12 minute miles as my pace, I decided to elliptical for 84 minutes. I did the whole thing at Level 3 and in that time I went 9.33 miles. AHH hung in there like a champ because she has been having some pain (in her foot??? I cannot remember...). She rocks. She will be doing a triathlon a week from tomorrow which I will be out cheering for in full force!!!

Then... I went to AHH's house for the Celebration of My Skinnification Party!!! A bunch of my friends came out to support me--even ABD came for a little bit!!!!! I was welcomed with balloons,



flowers,



and an amazing banner!!!



Lynn (my #1 fan and president of the fan club) brought a healthy side dish--a vegetable tray with every color of the rainbow represented (except blue):



AHH dyed some laughing cow cheese blue and put it in celery to complete the rainbow!

There was food! There was cornhole! There was swimming! There was fun! And there was tons of love! Thanks to all my friends who came out and to all those who couldn't make it but were celebrating with me from a distance! I feel so very loved and am so happy to have come so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment