Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ellipticalled

Today I was supposed to run 6 miles, but due to the fact that I am still benched from running, I did the elliptical for 8 miles. I finished in 59:01! I pushed it hard to make it under 60 minutes! :) I like making little challenges for myself when doing boring things like ellipticalling.

Tomorrow is my birthday!!! I debated between taking the day off from lifting or going to the gym and kicking butt! I explained my dilemma to ABD telling him that if he made me a birthday tshirt I would totally go lift. :) What???? I pointed out that iron-ons are easy, puffy paints are fun and the masking tape-sharpie combo works just fine...

He responded that it was "about 100% certain" he would not be making a shirt. So cold, D-Money...so cold. He *also* said that he would be 'extremely proud of [me] if [I] rang in a new year of life supporting [my] health and fitness cause by going to the gym and kicking [butt].' (I edited his quote to make sense to the readers...and to censor his foul, foul mouth. ::grin::)

I'm going to go. Not because Devon told me to. But because that is what I do: I kick [butt]. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment