Sunday, July 18, 2010

PLEASE READ: If You Love Jesus & Me!

Friends!

I have decided to humbly request that my Christian brothers and sisters cover me in prayer for my marathon and all that is associated with it. I have broken things down into:

Each mile
30-minute time slots the day of the marathon
Training
For each mile, if you sign up, I'd ask that you begin praying now for that mile. Also, I will be taking a list with me during the marathon and will be praying for you during that mile. So, if you choose mile 9, please pray for ALL of mile 9 for me and know that when I hit that mile 9 marker, I'll be praying for you!

For the 30-minute time slots, if you sign up, I'd ask that you please pray for me AT THAT TIME. You can certainly pray ahead of time too! But I would love to be covered in prayer during the entire run!

For the training, I have a few selected topics. Only one person can sign up for each thing. If it's already taken and you want to pray for it, please do! Shoot me a message to let me know, or not!

To sign up, go to this website: http://www1.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=erinsmarathonprayervigil. You can enter whatever name you'd like, so do not feel like you have to put your full name, but maybe a last initial or a nickname so that is CLEAR I know who you are! :)

Thanks so much in advance. I will probably send out reminders and additional pleas for people to sign up as the marathon nears...

I love you all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment