Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Short Post.

It's late. I just got home. Long day. Post will be short, but should hit the key points everyone is dying to know.

1) My workout: Did the elliptical for 50 minutes in zone 3 today per ABD. Stats:

Calories Burned: 696 (Elliptical)/596 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 5.11
Total Time: 60:00
Ending Heart Rate: 136

2) My toe: Still purple. I taped it to the ring finger toe. It hurts, but not horribly. So maybe not broken? Maybe broken? Whatever. Hurt a lot while walking today, but didn't really hurt on the elliptical.

3) My ABD drama: I emailed him late last night. Apologized and explained why I was frustrated, what I need from my trainer and gave him an out if he didn't want to train me anymore. He responded with what he expects and what he won't cave on and told me to book more sessions. I *will* book more sessions because he is a good trainer. But I don't like him. I am not happy about this. And he did not cave on the iPod thing so the sessions will suck.

4) My food failures: I broke the diet today intentionally. Cosi for lunch. Amazingness. Panera for dinner. Delicious. Candy bar at 9:15pm? YES. I have been good for a month. I gave myself a day. Back to it tomorrow.

5) Next workout: should be lifting tomorrow, but I, of course, haven't gotten the assignment from ABD yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment