Friday, March 5, 2010

ABD and I Have Established a Telepathic Link Apparently

Tonight was cardio and ABD assigned:

Cardio Treadmill 40 min (Z3 7min, Z4 3 min). 20 min cool-down Z1


What this means in laymen speak is: Run for 7 minutes, run harder for 3 minutes, now run for 7 minutes, now run harder for 3 minutes, etc... I have done this exact breakdown on the elliptical, but it is easier to do higher zones on the elliptical than the treadmill. I was intimidated. But, like always, I was in it to win it.

Interesting side note: I was feeling good this morning and considered emailing Devon asking him for a challenging cardio routine. I immediately came to senses and realized that he would probably kill me if I gave him that instruction. However, lucky for me, ABD can apparently see into my soul...and he gave me a challenging cardio routine. Impressive, ABD...and scary...but mostly impressive. For tomorrow's workout I shall think about an *easy* lifting routine...*EASY*

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 614 (Treadmill)/620 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 4.58
Total Time: 65:00
Ending Heart Rate: 115


My friend Lynn finished her lifting routine about halfway through my cardio and hopped on the elliptical next to me and entertained me with lively conversation for the duration of my workout! Always a fun time! Also, Amanda F. came over during our cool down...I completely forgot I was supposed to look for her. Sorry, Amanda!!!! It's Friday...I cannot be held responsible for remembering things...

Next workout, lifting tomorrow! Then Sunday is a rest day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment