Friday, March 26, 2010

All-Access Pass

Today I did 60 minutes on the elliptical all in zone 2. It's pretty boring, but not too bad. My stats:

Calories Burned: 643 (Elliptical)/ 525 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 5.56
Time: 60:00
Ending HR: 121

When I was finished I needed to eat lunch fast then head down to Richmond for the 10K tomorrow. I needed to microwave my green beans and 1cup of brown rice (yes--one whole cup!!! This is what ABD considers 'carbing up'... Yes--I think it's sad too.). Before ABD microwaved something for me so I knew there was a secret breakroom somewhere with a microwave. I asked my favorite sales rep, David, if he'd hook me up. Oh, David did one better. He took me back to the break room. :). I feel like my official status as a Lifetime Personal Trainer groupie has been solidified. Oh--and the break room is really sad... For the amount of money they charge us...

Next workout: 10K in the morning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment