Monday, March 1, 2010

Latin Fusion and Tomorrow's Agenda...

Yes, I went to Latin Fusion again. I feel like I am either getting better at it or becoming more oblivious to my lack of rhythm--either way, I'm happy. :) Stephanie joined me today! What a fun time! She's a real live Latina, so she kicked some Latin Fusion tail! She says I have to go salsa dancing with her and her husband one night. Done. I'm in. It won't be pretty, but I'm in. :)

Also, in preparation for tomorrow's session with ABD, where I have decided to be a "good" client for him and "be silent and work", I have provided him with an agenda of topics I would like him to cover during our session while I am being "silent" and "working". I will share the agenda with you and tomorrow night I will post on how well I stuck to being a "good" client and how well ABD addressed my proposed agenda. (Copy and pasted from my email to ABD...)

Agenda for Our Session
a) Am I your favorite client yet?
b) A nice man from work has decided to take me to a gala on Saturday night. I have purchased an *adorable* dress that makes me look kind of hot to wear to said event. He is spending a decent amount on my ticket. Can I eat the food there? The event is catered by Carrabba's and includes: Filet Marsala (steak), Cavatappi Amatriciana (pasta w/ a spicy tomato sauce), Caeser Salad, and "Chocolate Dream" dessert. There is also unlimited beer, wine and soda. I am not allowed to drink alcohol. Can I have soda? What food items can I have and in what portions? The event begins at 6:30, so food will probably be served between 7 and 7:30.
c) Although I will be "focused" please give me the head's up if you want me to tell you all about my new dress...it's adorable. :)
d) Feel free to tell me how awesome I am for rocking my informal indoor sprint triathlon.
e) Don't forget to assign me my post-workout cardio.
f) Next week will be our last scheduled session. When would you like to schedule the next sessions and how far out would you like to go: 2 or 3 months?
g) Please provide feedback on the races/events I emailed you about on Sunday.
h) Can we set up a fun trainer prize system? Allow me to explain. I would like to set up 'deals' where if *I* do something of your choosing, *you* do something of my choosing. The terms would all be agreed upon before anyone did anything. I propose that you give me an exercise-related challenge or goal and if/when I meet it, *you* come to Latin Fusion with me. :) I can already tell you love it. Are you down?


You see, during our sessions I pick ABD's brain continually with everything even remotely related to our training that crosses my mind. I brainstormed today what these things might be. And the result of that session is the list above.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment