Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Me and Wolf Blitzer...

I thought 50 minutes in zone 1 was the worst cardio assignment ever. And it was. Until today:

Wednesday 3/3/10 Cardio: Elliptical 50 min (Z3)

Not only was it incredibly boring, it was zone 3 so I had to work hard. ::frown:: I parked myself on the elliptical in front of the TV playing The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer on CNN. In the hour on the elliptical (including warm-up and cool-down) I read (closed-captioning, no sound) all about the fake Tsunami warning in Chile, President Obama's call for a vote on national healthcare and a small child who was allowed to play air traffic controller at JFK over and over and over and over and over again...

Next workout tomorrow: lifting. I am going in before work. I texted ABD as much. I hope he emails me my lifting routine tonight... ::fingers crossed::

EDIT: Forgot my stats!

Calories Burned: 668 (Elliptical)/590 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 5.30
Total Time: 60:00
Ending Heart Rate: 123

No comments:

Post a Comment