Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I'll Do For a Chipotle Burrito

Today I was supposed to run 5 miles, but due to my heel yuckiness, ABD suggested to do 7 miles on the elliptical. I went to get started and right before I stepped on the machine, Ryan called. He and Meagan wanted to invite me to Chipotle with them! Since I have been eating so poorly and planned on grocery shopping tonight and starting fresh on the diet tomorrow morning, I thought that Chiptole was the *perfect* way to end my bad eating streak! I know...you agree. :)

So, I hauled BUTT. I got those 7 miles done as quickly as physically possible. ::grin:: All I need is the right motivation.

My Stats:

Total Distance: 7.00 miles
Total Time: 52:29
Calories Burned: 561


Next workout: lifting and No Limits Cardio tomorrow night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment