Friday, June 18, 2010

Off Day Offerings: Decathlon Update

The Corman-xxxxxxx xxxxxxx-Corman Decathlon is 7 events in and you all need an update! *Unfortunately*, xxxx has officially won as of today. He is up 6 to 1. But we will complete it...because the last events will be fun!!! Here are the standings:

Event #: Event, Winner
1: Arm Wrestling, xxxxxxx
2: 5K Race, xxxxxxx
3: Free Throws (Best of 10), xxxxxxx
4: Chubby Bunny, xxxxxxx
5: Mini-Golf, xxxxxxx
6: Bake-Off, Corman
7: Skee-Ball, xxxxxxx
8: Crossword Puzzle Solving for Speed, TBD
9: Joe Surprise Challenge (Likely a Rap Battle), TBD
10: Trivia Challenge, TBD


I have failed you in the picture department for the outside-of-work events. Here is a rundown:

1) Free Throws (Best of 10)


2) Mini-Golf: my visor says 'Mini-Golf Champ'. As xxxx pointed out, I am the Women's Champion because I beat xxxxxx. :)



3) Egg Toss. NOT a decathlon event. We were a dream team at the work picnic. We did not win. But the egg *did* break in my hands. Awesome. Also, not pictured is the water balloon toss...that *also* broke on me. :) Oh, and the picture looks like I am trying to make out with him because I was. There is a back story that is not inappropriate, but it is funnier if I do not tell it. ;)


4) Post Skee Ball xxxxxxx Bass Pro Shop Raffle Domination: xxxx entered a raffle while shopping for loser things like fly-fishing gear at Bass Pro Shops while xxxxxx and I bought adorable clothes at J Crew. When we met up with xxxx the raffle winner was announced--it was him! He *ran* to the table to claim his $25 gift card. xxxxxx then entered for the next raffle to be held in 30 minutes. We were lingering in the store, mocking the random games/pink cap guns/camo baby clothes when the winner of the GRAND PRIZE was announced and it was xxxxxx!!! She won a redneck Wii hunting game, which comes complete with Wii gun! xxxxxxss FTW! Can you see the pure joy in their eyes???


Next workout: tomorrow! 1 hr 45 min on the elliptical. I want to vomit thinking about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment