Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lifted Today

Today I got up too early and lifted before work. This post is super boring.

The Lifting:

BB Deadlift x 4s x 10r @ 100 lbs
Lying Leg Curls x 4s x 10r @ 75 lbs
Prisoner Squats x 4s x 10r @ BW (hands behind head, squat, come straight up into a calf raise, repeat)

Flat BB Chest Press x 4s x 10r @ 75 lbs (Smith Machine)
Stability Ball Push-ups x 4s x 10r @ BW (Wedge the ball into a corner)

Bi-angular Lat Pulldown x 4s x 10r @ 40-50 lbs (use the pulldown that lets you use 2 individual handles) (I did 42.5 lbs.)
Standing Band Rows x 4s x 10r @ (use a purple and a blue band, anchor them around the machine somewhere sturdy)

BB Clean and Press x 4s x 10r @ 40-50 lbs (hold the bar with an overhand grip, bring the bar up like a BB Curl, press the bar straight up, bring all the way down and repeat) (I used a 40 lb BB.)
DB Side Raises x 4s x 10r @ 12.5-17.5 lbs (I used 12.5 lb DBs.)

Decline Bench Crunches x 3s x 20r @ BW


Next workout: tomorrow. Supposed to run 4 miles. I am having a very mild pain in my right heel so Devon told me to do the elliptical tomorrow for between 5 and 6 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment