Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ABD Day!

Today was an ABD day! It was two weeks since my last one and I was ready! But I woke up this morning super tired. I was a little worried about going to the session on such low energy, but it wasn't too bad. And, of course, ABD took no pity on me. So I still worked hard!

Also, today I started back on my diet plan! Actually, I started the new one, but since I have been on a one-month-long-eat-whatever-I-want-and-gain-thirteen-pounds eating binge, it is day one of getting back on track!!!

Here is the lifting:

BB Back Squats: 115 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
BB Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 115 lbs, 10 reps, 3 sets
Seated Leg Extensions: 115 lbs, 20 reps, 3 sets
Lying Leg Curls: 75 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
Seat High Row: 40 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets
BB Bench Press: 95 lbs, 10 reps, 3 sets
Standing Low Cable Rope Row: 42.5 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
Standing DB Shoulder Press: 20 lb DBs, 12 reps, 3 sets
Figure 8s: 2 lb ball, 10 reps, 3 sets


This was the last session I had booked. I had to decide whether or not to book more sessions and how frequently. I ended up booking 3 months, 2 sessions each month. So it will more or less be every other week (with some alterations for vacations and such). One exciting thing (in my opinion) is that I have decided to have a "fun" session. I intentionally put the word "fun" in quotations because when I asked about it, it sounded real fun! But once Devon got really excited about it, I realized that it will probably be painful. Anyways, I'll be getting an hour-long cardio training session BOXING STYLE! I am really excited! Well, for most of it...not the jumping rope part... Also! I bumped into Amanda F. in the locker room and she is going to join me!!!! Super fun! Now I must find a silk hooded jacket thing with an American flag on the back. If you need me, I'll be on eBay...

Next workout: tomorrow, run 4 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment