Monday, June 28, 2010

Upgraded from Stalker to Groupie

Blog Readers, do you all remember TAA??? If not, simply click here for the background story. In short, I am sort of a creepy stalker because he is a bad-you-know-what runner. Well, he is also my friend Holly Holly's brother-in-law. And I found out last Friday that she totally showed TAA and his wife my stalker blog post!!!!! ::gasp:: I've been made!

Not a big deal. I mean, like when would I ever see him, right? Ri-i-i-i-ight. So I bumped into him today. We ended up eating lunch together and I had to talk about the blog incident. It was the elephant at the lunch table. I was all: "So, Holly told me she showed you my stalker blog post. I mean, yes, I am a stalker--but not a creepy one! I just like to be in awe of your running...not like go to your house when you are sleeping or anything..." He handled it well. Later in the meal, he asked if I'd seen any of the 48-hour film project movies he'd made. I mentioned how I went to watch one on the big screen with my friend Amanda in Silver Spring. He asked if we saw each other there. I was all, No! I just said hi to Holly and sat in the back...and left before it was over... He then TOTALLY called me out for being creepy stalkerish!!! Because I am...

I know, this story is riveting, but it's not over yet. So, at this point, I really want to be TAA's facebook friend, but I am so creepy!!! But, guess what, blog readers?!?! TAA is creepier. He friended me! As he put in his friend request: Who's the stalker now?!!?!?

In light of the fact that we have now spoken more than two sentences to each other. And he knows my stalker-like tendencies. I declare that I am now officially a TAA groupie. Adam, keep an eye out for the fan club membership application and perhaps some homemade t-shirts...

OK! Enough of that, I went for 2 hours on the elliptical today with "Down For Anything" Meagan (DFAM). She is still a machine. I went 12.37 miles in total (there was a potty break/elliptical trade at the 60 minute mark). This was in lieu of the 10 mile run in the marathon training program. I called the sports doctor today, but I was 8 minutes too late! Will try again tomorrow...FIRST THING. :)

Next workout: lifting tomorrow...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment