Monday, June 7, 2010

A New Kind of Sole Sister...

Today was a Sole Sister run and Amy was out to run at 5:30 am like her dedicated self even after having pull a couple different muscles. She ran a bunch like a trooper but walked some when it hurt too much. I really hope she is feeling better!!!

I was also joined by two of my friends who are in town for the week all the way from England!!! My friends, Sean and Joey, joined us! Joey is really fast--he has freakishly fast family members and runs real well for having just started. Sean is good, but quite modest about it. They are both starting marathon training programs as well and I am secretly hoping they run the Clarence DeMar with me in Keene this September...

The Stats:

Total Distance: 3.00 miles
Total Time: 33:59
Calories Burned: 390
Average Pace: 11:19 min/mile
Average HR: 155


Next workout: lifting with ABD tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment