Saturday, June 12, 2010

Marathon Training Week 3? DONE.

I loved today's long run: 5 miles. Shortest long run of the entire training program!!!! :)

I ran bright and early with Sean and Joey (my boyz). I need to make it clear that Joey and I went 5 miles. Sean, on the other hand, went 7+. He is a week behind in marathon training so he was supposed to do 7.

The Stats:

Total Distance: 5.00 miles
Total Time: 59:29
Calories Burned: 630
Average Pace: 11:53
Average HR: 158


While on the run Joey mentioned how happy he was to make 'the blog' twice already and how he was excited about his impending third appearance! Sean then belittled his shout outs because they did not link to his livejournal page and increase his google searching numbers (or something lame and geekish like that). So, Sean. I hope this helps...

Next workout: cross-training and lifting tomorrow! (Unless I go to NJ last minute..then just a lot of walking...)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! If you're really serious about your marathon training, it might help to check out the program at http://www.marathondominator.com. It's the best I've seen so far. Best of health to you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given that Sean hasn't written a new journal entry on his livejournal in about six months, I am surprised that he cared so much. ;)

    Ooh, I think Sean just got burned in html! In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby, "Does that blow your mind? THAT JUST HAPPENED." ;)

    ReplyDelete