Sunday, June 6, 2010

Marathon Training Week 2? DONE.

So, I did the 7 mile run from yesterday, today. I needed yesterday to recover from Friday. I walked for some of the 7, but I am okay with that for several reasons. 1) I need to walk; 2) I have been eating like crap; 3) it was super humid and I didn't wear my water belt; and 4) I will most likely need to walk parts of the marathon, so walking during some of the long runs is good training. Having listed these out, I am still a little bummed I walked since I clearly am able to go 13.1 without walking... It is what it is. I ran at Dorsey Search. Here are my stats:

Total Distance: 7.00 miles
Total Time: 1:23:42
Calories Burned: 877
Average Pace: 11:57 min/mile
Average HR: 168


I like that my pace was still sub-12 minute miles even with the walking. :)

Next workout, running with the girls tomorrow! (I may lift tonight...waiting for ABD to get back to me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment