Friday, June 4, 2010

Off Day Offerings: #1 Fan Criteria

This blog post is really written for two people (and anyone else aspiring for the title of Erin's #1 Fan): Lynn (my fan club president and current #1 fan) and my mom (who desperately wants to be/thinks she has the God-given status of my #1 fan). My apologies to the rest of you.

You see, in my blog I commonly (and rightfully so) refer to Lynn as my #1 fan. This fact upsets my mother greatly (well, she jokes about it...). She claims that since she birthed me (...gross...), she should de facto get the title. I informed her that it was not so simple. She demanded a clear set of criteria for the position. That's fair, Mom. Fair. So...here is my current list:

1) Read *every* blog post. Lynn 1, Mom 1.
2) Comment to me in one way or another (email, chat, telephone or in person) on *every* blog post. Lynn 2, Mom 1.
3) Provide feedback in advance by way of paper notes for when she will be away from her computer and unable to provide timely comments. Lynn 3, Mom 1.
4) Perpetually be ready with a pep talk when I show even the slightest waiver in my intense dedication. Lynn 4, Mom 1.
5) Workout with me when possible. Lynn 5, Mom 2.
6) Attack Devon with questions about my workouts and progress whenever he is spotted at the gym. Lynn 6, Mom 2.
7) Serve as Food Tsar for me helping to hold my accountable in my dieting. Lynn 7, Mom 2.
8) Have birthed me at some point in the past. Lynn 7, Mom 3.


So you see, Mom... Lynn wins. But I still love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment