Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lifted Today and Muscle Flexing Photos!

Today, ABD assigned the following lifting routine (all supersets with the exception of the * ones):

Seated Extensions x 4s x 8r @ 105-110lbs *done as a single

45 Degree Leg Press x 4s x 8r @ 300lbs
Dumbbell Deadlifts x 4s x 8r @ 45lbs (45lbs in each hand. My lifting straps should still be in my drawer)

Lying Leg Curls x 4s x 8r @ 65lbs *done as a single

Smith Machine Flat Barbell Bench Press x 4s x 6r @55-65lbs (I did 55 lbs.)
Incline Alternating Arm Dumbbell Chest Press x 4s x 8r @ 20-25lbs (I used 22.5 lb DBs.)

Reverse Grip Pull-downs x 4s x 8r @ 65lbs (I did 60 lbs. The machine goes by 10 lb increments...)
Standing Shoulder Extension x 4s x 8r @ 25-30lbs (at the lat pulldown, stand up and grab the bar with and overhand grip. Hands should be a little narrower than shoulder width. Sweep the bar down so that it touches your thighs. Your arms should be almost completely straight with all movement occurring at the shoulder. (I did 30 lbs.)

Rear Delt Flyes x 4s x 8r @ 50-60lbs (I did 50 lbs.)
Standing Barbell Presses x 4s x 8r @ 60lbs

Standing Dumbbell Curls x 4s x 8r @ 20-25lbs (I used 22.5 lb DBs.)
Cable Rope Triceps Pushdowns x 4s x 8r @ 27.5-37.5lbs (I did 27.5 lbs.)


I secretly love the fact that Devon 1) assigns me weights heavy enough for me that I need to use lifting straps; and 2) has invited me into the limited access space that is his 'drawer'.

Also, I took pictures of myself in my new running tank top to email to my sister. I love my muscles in it, so I also took flexing photos. I shall post them here--solely because I am so proud of them. :)

Not flexing:


Wowsa! Biceps!



Ah...and my favorite...the entire shoulder landscape...I LOVE IT!!!


Next workouts: tomorrow! Sole Sisters run in the am (with special guest, Vivian!) and the dreaded Gradual build workout in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment