Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Base Builder Workout...With a View...

Today was the Base Builder Workout: 5 min warm-up, {2 min z1, 2 min z2, 1 min z3} x10, 5 min cool-down. After last week's discomfort, I was a bit nervous about it. But it went fine. It's hard...but it was ok.

For the first 20 minutes or so, ABD was cleaning treadmills two rows ahead of me. He looked at me like 156 times and never acknowledged my presence. Some tall, leggy, hot girl got on a treadmill in the row in front of me and he said hi immediately. I texted him later to call him out on this. He claims he did not see me and that she was like 6 feet tall so she was hard to miss. I declared height discrimination. :)

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 683 (Treadmill)/ 587 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 5.19
Time: 60:00
Ending HR: 127


As compared to last week, I went faster (4.92 total miles before) and burned less calories (606 before). All in all, not bad.

On another note...I bought size 8 pants today! And they fit. Great! I am a size 8. WHAT?!?!?! Yes. :)

Next workout: lifting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment