Friday, January 28, 2011

I am Not a Gym Multi-Tasker

Today I spent 45 minutes on the treadmill simulating the death hill. Recall the assignment is 45 minutes, all zone 2, 3 minute intervals from 3.0% to 6.0% to 9.0% to 6.0% to 3.0% to 6.0%...etc...

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 437 (Treadmill)/463 (HR Monitor)
Time: 46:30
Distance: 2.69 miles
Ending HR: 130


Devon stopped by while I was on the treadmill (because I texted him and asked him to). I asked him some questions, but when he left I realized I forgot to tell him something. When he walked past I flagged him over and told him some good news. He tried to give me a high five...and I slapped him five...but it wasn't that hard. So he requested I do it again, but better. I tried again, but again it was weak. He laughed when I told him that I cannot walk fast on a high incline AND slap him five. Not a gym multi-tasker, this girl.

Next workout: lifting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment