Thursday, January 20, 2011

Elliptical Thursday

Today Devon assigned:

Elliptical, Z2, elevation 5 to 20 every 3 minutes


My Stats:

Calories Burned: 552.9 (Elliptical)/462 (HR Monitor -- started this 42 seconds late)
Total Time: 45:00
Distance: 3.91 miles
Strides: 6534
Ending HR: 130


I spoke with Devon before I worked out. I lost 6-7 pounds the first week of carb cycling. This made me very happy. I've gained three pounds the first three days of this week. You've all seen my food logs--no cheating for me. Devon is not concerned until the end of the week (which will be Monday) because it's natural for people's weight to fluctuate. I know this to be true, but 3 pounds?!?! Yucky. I will trust Devon...for now.

Food log: Very Low Carb Day
Breakfast: egg white omelet (4 egg whites, green & red peppers and two slices canadian bacon), coffee
Snack: 3 string cheeses, 3 tsp. peanut butter
Lunch: 5 oz. turkey meatballs, 1 cup green peppers, 18 almonds
Snack (a.k.a. lunch 2): breadless meatwich! (5 oz ham lunch meat)
Dinner: 5 oz. chicken salad


Excited for carbs and lifting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar weight experience last week. I lost when I weight Thur and had gained when I weighed Mon and then lost big for Thurs. It eventually all evens up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I think I am just under extra stress/pressure since the surgery seems to be closer by the minute!!! Because it *is* actually closer...every minute. :)

    ReplyDelete