Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cardio Tuesday

Today Devon assigned the Step-Mill for 50 minutes, all in zone 2 (Z2). This was via text. I texted back: Boo. (Appropriately). His response? Z3? Devon's so funny...

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 477.8 (Step-Mill)
Time: 50:00
Distance: 3.53 miles
Floors: 169
Average Pace: 54 steps per minute


Before I got on the step-mill, I ran into Rob--a trainer at the gym who I made a tshirt for (with hopefully a picture in an upcoming post) and has a HUGE EGO--I shall call him HER for Huge Ego Rob. HER likes to call me "baby" and say other borderline inappropriate things (which, of course, I LOVE). Today, HER was asking about his shirt (which I haven't given him yet) and I was explaining how I brought it yesterday but he wasn't there. I did not bring it today. As I was about to leave he said, "Baby, baby. Wait. You can't leave without checking this out." And proceeded to do a bicep curl and admire his own muscle. Wow--see how he got my nickname for him yet??? I backed away quickly and yelled, "I'd stay but your ego is pushing me away!!!" His little friend with him thinks I'm hilarious. :)

Next workout: lifting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Zone 2!!!! Devon was being funny... :) Also, zone 2 is better for weight loss, so in my pre-surgery crunch time I need it!!!

    ReplyDelete