Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Step-Mill Tuesday

I usually exercise with my girlz on Tuesdays, but not today. Amy has piano lessons to teach and Meagan has a meeting at work. So Devon assigned me cardio at the gym. 50 minutes on the step-mill all zone 2.

Here are my stats:

Calories Burned: 480.8 (Step-Mill)
Time: 50:00
Distance: 3.50 miles
Floors: 168
Average Pace: 153 steps per minute


After my workout I ran into my #1 fan Lynn. She had a 6pm session with her trainer--who never showed! Oops!

Next workout: lifting tomorrow.

Food Log: High Carb Day
Breakfast: 2 egg sandwiches (each contained one multigrain sandwich thin, one fried egg and one slice canadian bacon), coffee
Snack: 1 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 3 tsp. peanut butter, 1 cup pineapple
Lunch: 5 oz. pork loin roast, 1 cup green beans, 18 almonds
Snack (a.k.a. lunch 2): meatwich! (2 slices 12 grain bread, 5 oz turkey lunch meat and 3 tsp mayonnaise), apple
Dinner: 5 oz turkey meatballs, 18 almonds, 1 1/2 cup pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment