Friday, January 21, 2011

Very Boring Lifting Friday

To my blog readers who could care less about the fitness specifics and read for my funny stories: My apologies. I got nothing today.

Here are the facts:

BB Lunges - Smith Machine x 2 x 15 (each leg) @ 50lbs
Seated Leg Curls x 2 x 25 @ 50lbs (50 lbs first set, 60 lbs second set)
T-Bar Row x 2 x 25 @ 25lbs
Seated Chest Press - Free Motion x 2 x 25 @ 25-30lbs (30 lbs)
Bi-angular Lat Pulldown x 2 x 25 @ 40ish lbs (Devon is crazy. This is what I do for full strength, normal sets. Rehab sets should be cut nearly in half. I did 27.5 lbs.)
Seated Shoulder Press - Free Motion x 2 x 25 @ 15-25lbs (25 lbs)
Seated DB Hammer Curls x 1 x 25 @ 15lbs or whatever weight you did last time (12.5 lb DBs.)
Seated Machine Triceps Press x 1 x 25 @ 50-75lbs (75 lbs. Boom.)


I don't really have a good story. My apologies once again. However, tomorrow Devon is giving me and Amy a kickboxing lesson. I have high hopes for hilarity. :)

Food Log: High Carb Day
Breakfast: 2 egg sandwiches (each contained one multigrain sandwich thin, one fried egg and one slice canadian bacon), coffee
Snack: 3 string cheeses, 3 tsp. peanut butter, pear
Lunch: 5 oz. turkey meatballs, 1 cup green beans, 18 almonds
Snack (a.k.a. lunch 2): meatwich! (2 slices 12 grain bread, 5 oz ham lunch meat and 3 tsp mayonnaise), apple
Dinner: protein shake with fruit, skim milk and protein powder

1 comment:

  1. I like the fitness stats and the stories, so I'm not disappointed. I'm finally learning some of your lifting moves so it's not even all Greek anymore. :-)

    ReplyDelete