Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lifting Wednesday Was Snowed Out...Lifting Thursday Instead!

I moved my lifting to Thursday this week due to the snow/sleet/ice/hail/thunder/lightening storm last night. Devon told me to do cardio in the morning and lift tonight to make up for the missed day. I shoveled lots of wet heavy snow. Cardio. Done. :)

The lifting:

BB Back Squats x 2s x 25r @ 100lbs
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts x 2s x 25r @ 65lbs
Seated Rope Row x 2s x 25r @ 30-40lbs (40 lbs)
Decline Chest Press - Hammerstrengthx 2s x 25r @ 30-40lbs (20 lbs)
Assisted Chin-ups (Hands facing you) x 2s x 25r @ 100lbs
Rear Delt Flyes x 2s x 25r @ 20-30lbs (30 lbs)
Wall BB Biceps Curls x 1s x 25r @ 30-40lbs (40 lbs--but it was ROUGH)
Cable Triceps Pushdowns x 1s x 25r @ 205-35lbs (35 lbs...Devon actually type 205 there...I will mock him for that later.)


I didn't really feel like lifting today. Maybe it was sleeping in and not going to work until 1pm? Maybe it was my achy back and shoulders from shoveling? Who knows? But I still went strong. Let that be a lesson to all you slackers. :)

Next workout: cardio tomorrow.

P.S. The lack of a food log in the past few posts *is* intentional. No one seemed to notice that I stopped and I really eat the same thing (almost) every third day. If you want it back, speak up!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed, but you did enough for me to understand what carb cycling was and what types of things you were eating, so I didn't bring it up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete