Sunday, August 1, 2010

International 8 Mile Run

I think 8 miles may be my preferred distance. It's a fairly easy distance for me (I cannot believe I just wrote that...it's crazy how far I have come in a year). I feel good after I run it.

Anyways. Today I ran with Simon the Brit. STB is an excellent running partner. He can run fast, but dialed it back to do my slow, slow pace. I originally set out to see how 13 miles felt. STB had to go 18 for his training plan. When we completed the 8 mile loop, Simon was going to pick up his pace for the second loop. I thought about running 5 miles by myself. Then decided to call it a day. :)

The stats:

Time: 1:35:48
Distance: 8.05 miles
Calories Burned: 1013
Average Pace: 11:54 min/mile
Average HR: 169

Next workout: lifting tomorrow???

No comments:

Post a Comment