Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Called Devon Today...

...it was a productive conversation. It was fun. But I am left somewhat dissatisfied. I am considering not training with Devon anymore. I had some piano bench counseling from Amy and Grant (well, Grant was in the room...) and I think I will make another post listing my wants/needs and the pros/cons of ABD and ATM. This may seem harsh and rash. I assure you it is not. This is the first time I am considering this when I am not visiting Crazyville. Anyways, this is material for a different post entirely. Moving on.

I asked Devon for my workout by 3pm today. He sent it at *exactly* 3:00 pm. Really, Devon?!?! On the phone I accused him of trying to make me fat. Recall when Devon told me about stress causing belly fat. He was intentionally stressing me out, thus making me fat. He then told me that he took a nap after being at work at 5am (YUCK!) and woke up close to 3. He thought, "Oh no! Erin's workout!" and rather than peeing, which he *really* needed to do, he wrote my workout for me. In his words, he "risked a urinary tract infection" for me. Aww, Devon...

Here's my routine (all supersets, except the crunches):

Seated Leg Extensions x 3s x 12r @ 90-100lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down) (75 lbs...I completely forget to change the weight that was on there. Didn't realize it until I was done.)
Dumbbell Squats to Calf Raise x 3s x 12r @ 25-30lbs (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down) (30 lb DBs.)

Lying Leg Curls x 3s x 12r @ 90 lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down)
Reverse DB Lunge x 3s x 12r @ 25-30lbs (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down) (30 lb DBs.)

Flat BB Bench Press x 3s x 12r @ 65-75lbs (Smith Machine, 2 seconds up, 2 seconds down) (75 lbs.)
Push-ups x 3s x 12r @ BW (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down)

Pull-downs x 3s x 12r @ 55-65lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down) (65 lbs.)
Straight Arm Pull-downs x 3s x 12r @ 25-30lbs (at the pull-down, stand up, grab bar, keep arms straight, pull-down bar to thighs, bring back up, 2 seconds down, 1 second hold, 3 seconds up) (30 lbs.)

Standing DB Shoulder Press x 3s x 12r x 15-20lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down) (20 lb DBs.)
Rear Delt Flyes x 3s x 12r @ 30-40lbs (2 seconds out, 1 second hold, 3 seconds in) (40 lbs.)

Dumbbell Hammer Curl x 3s x 12r @ 15-20lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down) (20 lb DBs.)
Cable Rope Triceps Push-downs x 3s x 12r @ 25-35lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down) (25 lbs.)

Stability Ball Crunch 3s x 15r @ BW (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down)


Note that with the exception of the leg extension mishap and triceps I did the heavy end of the weight range on all of them!!! Also, today at work I resisted free candy for an entire 4 hour meeting!!! I am so back (TOM!). :)

Next workout: cardio of some sort tomorrow.

*****************************************************************************
ATTENTION!!! IMPORTANT ERIN'S BLOG RETRACTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

Devon is a big muscle-y liarface and is NOT attending the bodybuilding competition Saturday. I don't want to talk about it.
*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment