Friday, August 6, 2010

Pre-Math Trip Post: #3

Math Pick-Up Lines Day! (::hint, hint:: ::wink, wink::, available men...)

My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.

How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number?


You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.

Hey baby, what's your sine?


I am equivalent to the Empty Set when you are not with me.

Being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge.

My love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function
.

If I were a function you would be my asymptote - I always tend towards you.

Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.


My love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.


No comments:

Post a Comment